| b. adventurous|
I hear the most dreaded part of every trip is… PACKING.
Let’s make it super simple.
Click here & I’ll email you the CUTE FREE PRINTABLE BEACH PACKING CHECKLIST PDF I created!
I want you to spend more time thinking about laying on the beach instead of worrying if you’ll forget something!
There are a few “staples” I’d like to mention right off the bat, but I’ll share the most important info under each photo below. 🙂
* SUNGLASSES! Not just 1 pair, 2 pairs, but 3 pairs… I always lose at least one pair one my adventures – so it’s always good to have a variety of backups.
* CLUTCH OR OVER-THE-SHOULDER HANDBAG! These are lifesavers – you don’t need to tote around a bulky bag everywhere you go.
* SWIMSUIT & COVERUPS! I’m not a huge believer in needing a different swimsuit for each day. I think 1-2 is just fine! Switch out the coverups if you want to change the look.
This PACKING CHECKLIST is a lifesaver – download it & you’ll thank yourself!
I’m heading to Miami for the week so you betcha I’ll have more fun photos to share once I’m down there. 🙂
Keep your eyes open for my restaurant & entertainment blog coming next week!
- Bring a bright-colored dress that you can dress up or down.
- Bring a romper! I’ve packed two for this trip – the one in the photo above and an all-black pant suit too.
- Bring a comfy, flowy dress that you can wear as a cover up or out to a beach cafe.
I don’t like to pack a lot of shoes – they weigh the most and you don’t really wear them THAT much when you’re on a beach vacation anyway!
1. Bring a pair of flats (or a pair of sandals!)
2. Bring a pair of wedges – these are your comfy-cute alternatives.
3. If you might to out for a nice dinner (of course you will!) then bring a pair of neutral heels you can wear with most any outfit.
1. Carribean Blue Natural Cocoa Mango Body Butter – Lifesaver when the sun starts beating down too much!
2. Mary Kay Eye Makeup Remover – I can’t use ANYTHING else to take my eye makeup off – works with my contacts in.
3. KEUNE Shampoo & Conditioner – I need this for my highlighted hair & I love that they have a travel size!
4. Bio True Contact Solution – A contact wearers best friend.
5. Dove Deodorant – I’ve tried so many different kinds but I keep coming back to this one!
Why pack a massive case of heavy jewelry? Just bring 3 necklaces and wear each twice to complete two outfits!
I might highlight that these photos definitely don’t include EVERYTHING I pack for my beach vacations, but that’s why I created this for you:
GET MY FULL BEACH TRIP PACKING CHECKLIST HERE!
More to come when I return from Miami! 🙂